Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10 Fun and Interesting Easter Recipes



When Indiana's Family of Farmers asked me to come up with some fun and interesting Easter Recipes, I started searching the internet and came across some great ideas out there in the blogosphere!

Below are 10 links I found to be interesting... in no particular order. Some are tried and true traditional dishes while others are great ideas that I wouldn't mind giving a try. 
  1. Disappearing Marshmallows: How to make “Resurrection Buns” for Easter
  2. Bunny Hutch Cupcakes
  3. Easter Ham Recipes
  4. Herb Bake Eggs
  5. Sugar Cookies Revisited – Easter Cookies with Sanding Sugar
  6. Ears or Tails
  7. Armenian Easter Bread
  8. Buttermilk Poppy Seed Citrus Scones
  9. Green Bean Casserole
  10. Favorite Corn Casserole (I hear this is GOODe. ;))
Do you have a favorite recipe? I'd love to hear about it. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't tell Chris - but now I am glad it's raining so I can check out all these!
Thanks Cris!