Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What is the one thing that is always in YOUR grocery cart?


As we conclude Ag Appreciation Month, we would like to thank all of our Indiana Farmers for keeping our grocery carts full...


...and our grills fully stocked this year!


As a way to say thanks to you for purchasing all our farmers have to offer, we are giving away another $50 grocery gift card to one lucky reader/facebook fan/twitter follower!

To enter, just comment here, post on our facebook fan page or tweet @familyoffarmers and let us know the one thing we would always find in your grocery cart.

Winner will be announced on Friday.

5 comments:

Carol D. said...

Just one? I love all veggies so I hope that counts as one. Always get tomatoes and sweet corn. Gotta love the farmers!

Sarah said...

hmm that's a tough one, but I always have bread and potatoes.

crystal.cattle said...

Milk, cheese and lots of vegetables. I love beef, but luckily I can get that from my own freezer.

We pulled our grill out this weekend. I can't wait to start grilling.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

Becky said...

potatoes, lettuce, carrots

tuttlem99 said...

bread