Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Meat Candy




October is Pork Month and bacon is meat candy.

October is National Pork Month and in celebration of this oh-so-special occasion you are granted permission to eat bacon every single day.  Whether at breakfast, lunch or dinner (or all three) be sure to include a little of this meat candy in your day because let’s face it: Everything is better with bacon.

And in honor of pork month (and all things bacon), you have the opportunity to win this super fun tee from our friends at Indiana Packers Corporation in Delphi, IN.  And be sure to check out their fun new website at www.baconloversbacon.com

Enter to win on the widget below. Note if you are an email or feed subscriber, please visit the blog to view the widget.




8 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE BACON AND HOG FARMERS!

Unknown said...

Yep, we are a bacon family too! I love mine extra crispy. :) My son would love to wear this shirt...it's really cool!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure I need a reason to eat more bacon, but I love a good cause. lol Going to be making bacon for breakfast, add some on sandwiches for lunch and gotta have some BLT's for dinner!

Katrina said...

I love my bacon baked into a pancake... or on top of a cupcake. I just love bacon!

Nathan Miller said...

My favorite way to have bacon is in my homemade bourbon bacon icecream!

thefieldsfamily said...

We're a fan of the pig....ham, BACON and sausage!!!! yum

Anonymous said...

Bacon is fabulous with just about everything! Thank you Farmers!

emiley gaskill said...

We love our bacon morning, noon or nite.you dont need an excuse to eat more bacon its just right!