Wednesday, December 14, 2011

For the Love of Chocolate

Guest Post By: Liz of Two Maids a Milking and Real Farmwives of America and Friends

Did you know Monday was National Cocoa Day?!?

Let all the chocolate lovers rejoice!!

I thought I would celebrate by sharing some of my favorite recipes that use cocoa!!

Now if only I could send you one through the computer....

Lets start with Cocoa Banana Bottom Bars. Perfect for breakfast, well... they do have fruit in them!!


For a fun activity with the kids you can make Chocolate No-Bake Cookies.


If you are looking for a recipe to take to a Holiday party I have the perfect one, Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies!! Perfect with a tall glass of ice cold milk!


I hope you enjoyed Cocoa Day!! I know I will all week long!!

Photobucket
Psst... have all you chocolate lovers entered our Chocolate Giveaway this week.

No comments: